It is possible to change the WiFi configuration of your Gateway using the Kontakt.io Android Administration app.
Once the initial configuration has been applied to the Gateway, you can change the WiFi configuration of your Gateway without the need to plug it to a computer by using the Android administration app by following these steps:
1. Open your Kontakt.io Android Administration app.
2.Find your Gateway on the devices list on click on it.
3. Wait until the device finish with the reading networks process.
4. Once completed, the full list of available networks will be displayed.
5. Select the network you want to connect your Gateway to and enter the password.
6. Save the configuration and wait until the Writing Process is completed.
As soon as the configuration is synchronized with your Gateway you will receive the 'Configuration Applied' message. The Gateway will reboot itself in order to apply its new configuration and if it was applies successfully its LED will turn green.