Yes, technically. Our universal API allows you to build connections to the Windows Phone platform (as long as Bluetooth Smart is available). However this is more difficult than doing so with iOS and Android, because these platforms already provide you with all the tools you need to develop a Beacon solution. Microsoft is currently lacking in this department, though we expect this to quickly change.
Articles in this section
- What can I do with the API?
- Can I use iOS simulator to test my App?
- How do I find my Server API Key?
- didEnterRegion method not being called.
- SDKs download and documentation
- Why do I get multiple iBeacon region / Namespace entered notifications?
- What about Windows Phone support?
- Kontakt.io Proximity REST API
- iOS 8 Compatibility