If one of your beacons appears not to be working and is not visible from the Kontakt.io Admin App:
- Make sure that Bluetooth and Location Services are enabled on your phone. If you can see any of your beacons, then your app is working correctly.
- Try removing the battery for a couple of seconds and place the battery back.
If your beacon is several months old, then it is possible that its battery has drained. In this case, please change the battery for a new one or for that of a working beacon and re-try.
If you still have no luck:
- Remove other in-range beacons or remove their batteries so that only the suspect beacon is within range of the mobile app.
- Power off your phone.
- Remove and replace the battery in your suspect beacon.
- Turn your iPhone back on.
- Open our app.
- Login to your account.
- Check the scanning list on Nearby.
If your beacon is still not visible in neither applications then it is likely your beacon is faulty and needs to be replaced.
My beacon needs to be replaced. What do I do?
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your Beacon ID, one of our support agents will contact you to check this and when necessary arrange the replacement. Please also include screenshots of the above steps to speed up this process.
Please remember that only Beacons that are still under warranty will be replaced.