Contrary to Kontakt.io Smart Beacons and Tough Beacons, Cloud Beacons require an initial setup before you can start using them.
In order to prepare for this process please:
- Make sure that you've read the Kontakt.io Getting Started Guide and already have a Kontakt.io Proximity Web Panel account with your Cloud Beacons assigned to it.
- Get the API key for that account. You will find instructions in this support article: How do I find my developer API Key?
- Get the following details about your WiFi network configuration:
- Name (SSID)
- Authorization type (Open/WPA/WPA2)
- Encryption type (None/TKIP/AES)
Once you collect all the necessary information, please proceed to the next step of this guide.