It is possible to change the WiFi configuration of your Portal Light using the Kontakt.io Android Administration app.
Before you do it, Portal Light needs to be at least once connected successfully to the default network so it downloads its initial configuration from the cloud.
Please check this instruction to see how to connect Portal Light to the default network.
1. Login to Kontakt.io Administration app using the same account credentials you used when you added your Portal Light in the Kontakt.io Panel.
2. Find your Portal Light on the devices list and click on it.
3. Click on "Configure Portal Light Wi-Fi" or "Apply Pending Configuration" if there is one.
4. Fill in WiFi ssid and password, then click on "Save Configuration".
5. Configuration will be applied within few seconds (remember to be in proximity of Portal Light (few feet/meters).
6. Configuration applied successfully.
7. Portal Light will reboot and connect to the newly configured network.
If it's in range of this network and connected successfully then LED will turn GREEN.
Congratulations! Setup completed.
In case LED status will remain RED please check:
- If Portal Light is in range of the network
- If network credentials are correct
- If there are no access restrictions on this network that would block the connection.